Click for more information on the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA)
Are you or someone you know troubled by Abuse?
The Archdiocese is here to help.
The Archdiocese of Birmingham Safeguarding Team is available on:
0121 230 6240
or by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our staff will do all they can to listen to you and support you to find the help you need. You can speak to them without giving your personal details.
If you have been abused in childhood the prospect of speaking out now may be frightening.
You may feel that:
• Your concerns would not be taken seriously
• You are afraid that you may not be believed
• You feel that it may cause problems for your family
• You feel ashamed
• You are afraid you will be blamed
• You feel that it may damage your relationships in the Church
You are not to blame for what happened to you. You will be listened to and your concerns will be taken seriously and acted upon as necessary.
The Safeguarding Team
Interim Head of Safeguarding Transformation – Andrew Haley – 0121 230 6240
St Michael and St James Haunton local safeguarding contact Jackie Butcher 01827 897425